Prospective Freshman Students
Apply as a freshman if:
- The applicant has graduated high school in the same calendar year as their entry term to the University or The applicant has completed no other post-high school credit.
- An applicant who has never attended college after high school is considered a freshman, no matter how long ago they may have attend high school.
- Complete an Application for Admission for FREE (paper or online).
- Submit official high school transcripts*
- Submit ACT or SAT test scores (UMC ACT code 2129, SAT code 6893)
- Submit official college transcripts for all college credits attempted or earned*
- Visit Campus
*Transcripts are considered official if they bear the original signature of the registrar, seal of the institution, college certified, or printed on security paper.
*Transcripts must have been issued within the last year.
*Please have transcripts and test scores mailed to the Office of Admissions.
Are you a home schooled student?
Find out more information about admission requirements and financial aid!
After we have received your complete application, you can expect an admission decision within two weeks. Please view the Admission Timeline for further information.