Hill Hall is home to a diverse array of offices and services. Several Agricultural and Natural Resources Department faculty offices reside here. The Registrar, and College in the High School (CIHS) have offices in Hill Hall. Several classrooms are located on the second floor and renovated (2012) science labs are located on the third floor.
Building Services, Offices and Points of Interest
Hill Hall, built in 1959, was named for James J. Hill of the Great Northern Railway. Hill donated much of the land that the campus was built upon.
The original Hill building was built in 1913 and was replaced by the current "new" building in 1959. The enclosed walkway that connects Hill Hall with Selvig Hall on the second and third floors was added in 1991.
The science labs on the upper level were updated and renovated in 2012.