COVID-19 Crookston Campus Update
Updated: June 30, 2020, 1:30 p.m.
The University of Minnesota is closely monitoring the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak and aligning our actions with all recommended guidelines. For the most up to date information from the University of Minnesota System, visit the systemwide Safe Campus website and the University COVID Action Network (U-CAN) resource page.
- Fall Semester Classes start Tuesday, August 25, 2020. Please see our "Return to Campus" website for up-to-date information.
- The University of Minnesota Crookston Campus and student services are operational, but are reduced. Please refrain from coming onto campus for any reason. Instead, please reach out to UMN Crookston staff and faculty via e-mail/phone for assistance. If you are designated as an essential student employee and are registered as such with Student Affairs through Human Resources, you are still permitted to access campus. Our highest priority is the health and well being of our community.
- Facecoverings are required on campus. See the full Face Covering Policy.
- Those returning to campus should follow the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and the Minnesota Department of Health advice on hygiene and prevention.
- All University sponsored travel has been cancelled through June 30.
Events and Programs
Summer campus events are cancelled or postponed. Visit the campus calendar for updates.
Please check the Admissions COVID page for latest updates.
Dining Services is currently unavailable, but students may visit the Eagle's Essentials Pantry.
The Wellness Center is closed until further notice.
- Post Office
The University will continue to receive in-bound mail Monday through Friday. For student and faculty/staff specific questions, see Student FAQ and Faculty/Staff FAQ pages.
A wealth of information from the Computer Help Desk including internet services, VPN, Zoom, laptop microphone issues; and also Academic Support Services and Telephone Services.