State of Minnesota Information
- Minnesota North Star - State of Minnesota's official web site and portal to government information and services. Minnesota government's homepage.
- Minnesota State Legislature - Website for the Minnesota Legislature. Provides information on legislation, committees, House, and Senate. Includes links to such things as a site that tracks legislation, directories of the House and Senate, Minnesota Rules, Schedules, Legislative Departments and Commissions. Includes links to such things as a site that racks legislation, directories of the House and Senate, Minnesota Rules, Schedules, Legislative Departments and Commissions.
- Minnesota Legislative Reference Library - Historical government documents produced by Minnesota State Government. Compiled by the Legislative Reference Library. Minnesota Governors, 1849-present
- Minnesota State Agencies Catalogs - Searches the catalogs of most state agencies.
- Minnesota State Legislature Precinct Finder - Locate your polling place and legislators.
- TAP Minnesota - Transparency and Accountability Project for Minnesota (TAP Minnesota) provides public access to information about state government spending, who does business with the state, and how much is spent for various activities.
- USA.gov - Official website for searching the U.S. Government
- Congress.gov - Congressional and legislative information, bills, laws (Library of Congress). It includes full text legislation, Congressional Record, Bill Summaries, links to the US Senate and House of Representatives (with e-mail addresses), and a discussion on how laws are made.
- GPO Access - U.S. Government Printing Office disseminates official information from all three branches of the Federal Government. The Federal Register, Congressional Record, Congressional Bills and other Federal Government information are available online via GPO Access, a service of the U.S. Government Printing Office. Other services available at this site are: Connection to the Online Databases, Search GILS Records, and Search the Monthly Catalog of U.S. Government Publications (MOCAT).
- Congressional Directory - The official directory of the U.S. Congress, prepared by the Joint Committee on Printing (JCP). Published since 1888, the Congressional Directory presents short biographies of each member of the Senate and House, listed by state or district, and additional data, such as committee memberships, terms of service, administrative assistants and/or secretaries, and room and telephone numbers.
- GPO Monthly Catalog - OCLC version of GPO Monthly Catalog contains more than 455,000 records for documents printed by the U.S. government. It covers all types of U.S. government documents, including Congressional reports, hearings, debates, and records; judiciary materials; documents issued by executive departments (Defense, State, Labor, Office of the President, etc. It is produced by the U.S. Government Printing Office.
- US Government Manual - the official handbook of the Federal Government, the United States Government Manual provides comprehensive information on the agencies of the legislative, judicial, and executive branches.
United Nations Information
- AccessUN (1945-) - The index to United Nations documents including Official Records, documents, draft resolutions, meeting records, and the UN Treaty Series citations.