The leadership team at the University of Minnesota Crookston is committed to sustaining and constantly improving the campus and its programs as well as supporting the University of Minnesota system goal to become a top public research institution. The Crookston campus has a responsibility to help the University achieve that aspiration and to provide its unique contribution through applied, career-oriented learning programs that combine theory, practice and experimentation in a technologically rich environment. The U of M Crookston connects its teaching, research and outreach to serve the public good.
Key initiatives that are essential to infrastructure include planning for a new residence hall, wellness center and equine facility.
Key initiatives to keep abreast of comparative peer groups include significant initiatives related to recruitment and retention. An aspirational peer group has being identified. Cross functional teams are working across the campus community to advance these initiatives.
Key initiatives on the critical path to achieving strategic directions of the University have been identified in the report from the Crookston campus Strategic Positioning Task Force. Several of the initiatives involve cross functional teams.
Miscellaneous Resources and Reference Points
- U of M Crookston Compact Planning Document for FY 2017
- U of M Crookston Compact Planning Document for FY 2016
- U of M Crookston Compact Planning Document for FY 2015
- U of M Crookston Compact Planning Document for FY 2014
- U of M Crookston Compact Planning Document for FY 2013
- Strategic Planning
- Strategic Positioning Planning & Reports 2006 - 2008
- Campus Master Plan 2010
- Economic Impact Report - July 15, 2010
Other Campus Initiatives
Smoke/Tobacco-Free Campus Policy Effective Jan. 1, 2009