Make an Appointment
Office Hours for Student Counseling
8 a.m.-12 p.m.
1 p.m.-4:30 p.m.
Appointments can be arranged by:
- By phone: 218-281-8571/ 218-281-8348, if unavailable, please leave a voice mail message and your call will be returned.
- In person at Sargeant Student Center, suite 245
- By email: Tim Menard at firstname.lastname@example.org, Christen Schoenborn at email@example.com
- First appointment you will be asked to fill out the electronic intake assessment (information providing contact information, general demographic information, and a little information about your current reasons for seeking help). All of these records are kept confidential. These forms will need to be updated every school year.
- Although counselors make every effort to schedule appointments as quickly as possible, the waiting period for an individual appointment will vary. Initial appointments are generally scheduled as soon as possible.
Please note we have limited counseling resources. We hold both yours and our time as valuable and we understand that life happens. If you cannot attend your scheduled counseling appointments, please inform your counselor as soon as possible, so he can reschedule you for another time.
Students with concerns of an emergency nature will be seen immediately. If you are experiencing a life-threatening emergency, please call 911.