Make an Appointment
Office Hours for Student Counseling
8 a.m.-12 p.m.
1 p.m.-4:30 p.m.
Appointments can be arranged by contacting Nataki Morris:
- By phone: 218-281-8586, if unavailable, please leave a voice mail message and your call will be returned.
- In person at Sargeant Student Center, suite 236
- E-mail Nataki Morris at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are requesting an appointment for the first time, or, first time this academic year, come to 236 Sargeant Student Center to fill out the Intake electronically and schedule an appointment.
- Although counselors make every effort to schedule appointments as quickly as possible, the waiting period for an individual appointment will vary. Initial appointments are generally scheduled as soon as possible.
Please note we have limited counseling resources. We hold both yours and our time as valuable and we understand that life happens. If you cannot attend your scheduled counseling appointments, please inform Nataki Morris (email@example.com) as soon as possible, so he can reschedule you for another time.
Students with concerns of an emergency nature will be seen immediately. If you are experiencing a life-threatening emergency, pleae call 911.