Talkspace: Talkspace is an online therapy service that matches clients with licensed therapists for one-on-one counseling services. Instructions on how to get started are listed below:
- Get an assessment: Chat with matching therapist to identify your therapy needs
- Choose the right plan: Choose a payment plan that suits your budget. Plan starts at $32/wk.
- Find your match: Talkspace will help you find the best therapist for you. Begin therapy: Start messaging your primary therapist anytime, anywhere.
- Your own therapist: Once you are matched, you'll be working with the same licensed therapist every time.
- When you want: You can set aside time every day, or write when the mood strikes you. Your room is always open.
- Regular responses: Therapists respond 1-2 times per day. If you need more, simply schedule a video chat.
- Customer support: Support is available to help answer non-clinical questions about how Talkspace works.
Betterhelp Telecounseling Services: Betterhelp provides convenient, affordable, private online counseling services anytime anywhere with a licensed counselor.
- Fill out a questionnaire to help assess your needs and get matched to a Betterhelp counselor.
- Message your counselor whenever and wherever through the website or mobile app.
- Not happy with your counselor? Request a new counselor at any time.