Online Student Tuition and Fees
|2017-2018||Tuition Cost Per Credit|
Credit charge with a 13-credit band
Online per credit fee
Tuition & Fee Total
How much will I be charged?
Students taking 13 or more credits will pay a total of $5,141.00 plus fees. Students taking fewer than 12 credits will pay $395.47 per credit plus fees. For any online classes a $50.00 per credit fee will be charged. ($445.47/cr.)
NO PAPER COPIES OF YOUR TUITION BILL WILL BE MAILED.
YOU WILL RECEIVE YOUR BILL ELECTRONICALLY IN YOUR UMC EMAIL ACCOUNT.
RETURNED CHECKS ARE SUBJECT TO A RETURN CHECK CHARGE UP TO $30 PER RETURNED ITEM.
Student Account e-Billing Statement
Students will be sent a Student Account e-billing statement, amount of financial aid (FAAN) credited to their account, the amount due, and the minimum payment due within one week of term beginning.
Statements will be sent to students' UMC email address. Student account e-billing statements are e-mailed monthly.
Payment Options - Mail - Online - In Person
Students may pay for tuition and fees by mail or online. To avoid a late fee charge, all fees must be paid in full by the due dates. Students may use a credit card to pay their account balances by calling the UMC Business Affairs office at: 218-281-8331
The following credit cards are accepted: Mastercard, American Express, Discover and Diners Club.
Non Degree Students
As a non-degree student, you must pay all tuition and fee charges by the first payment due date or your classes may be canceled.
A late payment fee of $40.00 per month if you pay less than the minimum payment due.
UMC Business Affairs Office
121 Selvig Hall
2900 University Ave
Crookston, MN 56716
Financial Aid Holds
Your financial aid will be placed on hold any time that you:
- report an incorrect name or social security number;
- are suspended for academic reasons;
- fail to make satisfactory academic progress as defined by our office;
- exceed the academic progress maximum time frame limit to complete your degree;
- have a billing hold for financial aid which must be repaid;
- fail to update estimated information from original financial aid application;
- fail to report correct enrollment status for each term;
- fail to respond to requests for information from our office;
- go into default on a loan from another post secondary institution.
*** NOTE: If, for any reason, you do not receive financial aid, you are still responsible for paying for your tuition and fees.***