Summer Housing & Rentals
2017 Summer Housing/Rental Information
SKYBERG HALL [A-WING] TRADITIONAL ROOMS:
Single at $299/Per Month
Double/Triple at $249/Per Person/Per Month
Nightly Rate at $12.50/Night/Double/Triple
Nightly Rate at $16.50/Night/Single
CENTENNIAL HALL APARTMENTS:
Double at $429/Per Person/Per Month
Triple at $349/Per Person/Per Month
Quad at $299/Per Person/Per Month
- Summer rentals begin at 5:00 pm, May 6, 2017 for current on-campus students.
- Students needing to stay temporarily on campus for 1-10 nights after halls close (through the evening of Monday May 15th) need to register in person at the Residential Life Front Desk. You are still required to schedule a checkout of your Spring 2017 semester room.
- Students needing to stay beyond Monday, May 15 will need to complete a Summer Rental Agreement Form and will be required to move to a summer room. You are still required to schedule a checkout time of Spring 2017 semester room. Please plan on moving into summer room by May 17, at the latest (check email for updates).
- Rent is billed to student monthly account.
- Students with an approved 2017-2018 Housing Contract for Fall 2017 must plan to move to your Fall 2017 room the week of August 7—pending availability.
- Students who DO NOT have an approved 2017-2018 Housing Contract must vacate summer room by Noon, August 1, 2017.
Summer Rental Rates for Visitors
[Weddings, Reunions, Special Events]
- Linen & towel included with rental stay.
- At least a 7 day notice is required.
- Rates subject to 6.875 sales tax.
Traditional Room (Skyberg Hall)
Single Room/Per Night: $30
Double Room/Per Person/Per Night: $18
Suites (Heritage Hall)
$69 Per Suite/Per Night
$89 Per Apartment/Per Night