Office of Financial Aid and Scholarships

Apply for Aid

Apply for Scholarships

Priority Deadlines
Beginning October 1, you can complete your FAFSA (School Code: 004069) and application for Specialty Scholarships for NEXT year.

By choosing to attend the University of Minnesota Crookston, you can be assured that the value you place on your education is equaled by the value we place on our students. We strive to provide the best financial aid package to our students - awarding aid through a consistent and equitable process while delivering personalized service. We are dedicated to assisting you with making the University of Minnesota Crookston, the right choice for you.



The US Department of Education and/or UMC may select students for a process called Verification. This process verifies the information you reported on your FAFSA is correct. The selection of applications is accomplished primarily through a series of edit checks that are designed to identify applications with the greatest likelihood for error. Most selection is at random. If you’re selected, you may be asked to verify: income, federal income tax paid, household size, independent student status, number of family members enrolled in post-secondary education, and untaxed income and benefits received. You may be required to provide copies of other applicable information and/or forms as requested by the Office of Financial Aid and Scholarships.

Request a tax transcript from the IRS

Policies and Procedures

Department Faculty & Staff

Department Faculty & Staff

Student Finance Counselor 2
(218) 281-8561
Student Finance Counselor 2
(218) 281-8564
Financial Aid Officer
(218) 281-8563

Office of Financial Aid and Scholarships

University of Minnesota Crookston

4 Hill Hall

2900 University Ave

Crookston, MN 56716

PHONE: 218-281-8550

FAX: 218-281-8579


8:30 am - 4:00 pm - Monday - Friday

Social Media


"Top Public Schools for Freshman Financial Aid” by Student Loan Report. University of Minnesota Crookston is ranked at #77.